- Getting Started
Character Sheets now available
I've spent a little bit of time over the holidays thinking about what improvements need to be made to RPG-Campaign.com, and one of the first and easiest to do was to let you upload character sheets as part of a character. So through the magic of Drupal, I have added two Character Sheet fields to the Character form.
Why two, you ask? I love to use character generation programs like GURPS Character Sheet or Byakhee. But the files these programs use can't be printed directly, which is a real downer if I'm at a friends house and need to print up my character for game day. So I always print my sheets to PDF after I'm done updating, and upload that sheet as well.
Creating a Character
Storing your characters online is a great organizing tool for your game. Every player can update their character on their own. Just do the following steps:
- Click Create Content on the navigation menu at the left.
- Click Character from the list of options presented (either in the navigation menu or on the main screen).
- Fill in the form that appears on your screen.
- Upload the optional character portraits and character sheets.
- Click the Save button at the bottom of the form.
Now your characters will show up on the right of your group's page, in the Characters box, and they'll become a permanent part of your campaign record.